F5U409 WINDOWS 7 X64 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

In this case "Prolific Technology Inc. While using Belkin routers if you are going through some problems. Will be back on payday to donate. As a bit of an ironic twist, I later began cleaning up the original installed Belkin driver I had tried the Vista 32bit version with no success. I thought, why surely there is a driver for this, compared to a Prolific adapter I have.
Uploader: Duhn
Date Added: 16 June 2014
File Size: 6.33 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 82170
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Belkin F5U USB to Serial Converter in 64bit Windows 7 -

Did anyone download them? I have the same question You sir, are a godsend! This thread is locked. Instant 5fu409 Help over the Phone 6ya.

I went the useless Belkin support, and created two accounts, but could not login. How satisfied are you with this reply?

Belkin F5U USB to Serial adapter driver for Windows 7 - Microsoft Community

Thanks for taking the time to post your findings. Super User works best wijdows JavaScript enabled. Great job figuring this out. I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher.

F5u490 have tried other driver options people have suggested…but this one is the only solution to the F5U adapter. It just gets stuck at the step where you plug in the printer.

You saved my sanity, not to mention a few wimdows. I hate throwing out hardware and this driver keeps my vintage Calcomp tablet alive on Win 7. Thank you very much for this post.

Belkin, shame on you!!! Again, your effort is much appreciated. This Belkin adapter has frustrated me winrows times, but this is a nice quick solution! Mr Doug said, Worked in Windows 8 Keep this site up forever!!

Need driver for belkin F5U409 windows 7 32 bit

The only way I found this was through another forum that linked to this. Thank you so much for this! I will not buy Belkin again. Hence I figured enough is enough.

I wish others will share their knowledge as readily. Roscoe said, Much appreciated. However, the Belkin hardware will be recognized as a Staple model. Microsoft must read your blog because now it will not let the d64 run the device.

The drivers were originally written by Magic Control Technology. So, please visit here at least once. Aaron said, Thank you! Thanks a million for sharing!!! Driver worked like a pro. Worked perfectly with my Dell laptop running Windows 7 bit! I thought Belkin was a stand up company too.

In need of console access to an ASA asap and this saved my ass. This worked for me as well.

Comments